Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Eve

Well, the plan was to post some pictures from the Christmas holidays, but I haven't quite gotten around to even putting them on the computer yet. I'm new to this whole blogging thing, so I have been a little behind in updating......Maybe the new year will inspire me to keep up a little better. Only time will tell!!

The Hernandez Family has enjoyed a blessed 2008. God has been so good to us, so much better than we deserve. We are excited to see what He has in store for us in 2009. Tonight, as we received the vision of the church for 2009, we prayed for renewal and revival. May we see renewal and revival in our home, along with the many blessings and promises that God has for us. Be blessed in 2009! We plan to be!!!

1 comment:

Keisha said...

Oh YAY!!! I didn't know you blogged?!! GREAT! Now, we can REALLY keep in touch girl!
;)
Keisha